​​​​​​  

Copyright 2017 | Downtown Special Improvement District | Bowling Green, OH

Lenhart House


241 South Church Street

C. 1893

This house is one of Bowling Green's most representative examples of the Eastlake style. Its highly ornamental porch has an unusual angled corner. The entrance, facades and gables are decorated with a variety of geometric panels and shingles. C. Lenhart was a deputy sheriff of Wood County.