126 S Church St.
The only church on Church Street, this was first built in 1860, rebuilt in 1888 and in 1920 after a fire in 1919. The stained glass windows, were crafted by Henry F. Keck, apprentice of Louis Comfort Tiffany. “The windows in the local church are second to none” wrote the Daily Sentinel-Tribune. The font was designed and built by Tiffany’s in NY. The mosaic patterns repeat the intricate window designs and a pipe organ was built in 1980 by the prestigious John Leek.
Copyright 2017 | Downtown Special Improvement District | Bowling Green, OH