Copyright 2017 | Downtown Special Improvement District | Bowling Green, OH
St. John's Episcopal Church
207 North Grove Street
The church was built in 1916 and expect for the west wall, which is not visible from the street, has not been altered on the outside. In 1932, it was deeded to the Church of the Nazarene. It became a private residence in 1974. The south wall has four bays separated by flat buttresses.