Copyright 2017 | Downtown Special Improvement District | Bowling Green, OH
202 - 204 South Church Street
Built in 1891, this Queen Anne-style house is the first duplex in Bowling Green, and is believed to be the first duplex built in Wood County. Of special interest are the perforated wooden creating on roof ridges with acroteria, the curved glass in the north bay window, and the lattice work arches on the second floor. The two front entrance porches were added around 1940.