249 - 251 South Church Street
A leading carpenter in Bowling Green, George Munshower built this house in 1895. A pedimented portico ornaments the front facade of this Queen Anne-style house. Turned wood posts and gingerbread brackets support the roof. The first floor front facade features a large three-sectioned window with carved and scalloped molding. The side entrance and kitchen wing were added in 1950.
Copyright 2017 | Downtown Special Improvement District | Bowling Green, OH