Copyright 2017 | Downtown Special Improvement District | Bowling Green, OH

Whitehead House


304 South Church Street

C. 1897

Bowling Green's purest example of the Colonial Revival style is symmetrical in design and accentuated by two curving porticos on the facade. Palladian and oval windows are found on both levels. A Civil War veteran, Dr. J.H. Whitehead taught school in town before becoming a doctor. 

​​​​​​