216 E Court St.
c 1909 - Originally home to Judge Charles Nearing of the Wood County Court, this house served as the place to marry, the judges’ chamber, jury deliberation and recess areas. One fireplace has sculpted ivory elephants. The house has 53 windows, six indoor staircases and was originally decorated with large animal heads and bearskin rugs.
Copyright 2017 | Downtown Special Improvement District | Bowling Green, OH