Wood County Senior Center
305 N Main St.
This c 1912 building served as the Post Office until the late 1970s. Constructed of native limestone, sandstone, and light brick, it has arched windows of Neo- Georgian design combined with the pedimented tetra-style portico of Neo-Classical Revival. The front entrance is arched with a fanlight above the doors. The frame is iron with fluted pilasters and a Corinthian cornice. Dentil moldings and pilasters bearing Ionic capitals are found behind the vestibule’s façade.
Copyright 2017 | Downtown Special Improvement District | Bowling Green, OH