Copyright 2017 | Downtown Special Improvement District | Bowling Green, OH

Reed and Merry


128-146 N Main St.

C. 1899

​This group of five, two-story Queen Anne structures   was built for Edwin Reed, Earl W. Merry and Joseph H. Sands  at a cost of $25k. This once held  an IOOF Lodge, the post office,  a restaurant, a dry goods outlet,  and a clothier. The insuide is  refurbished but, Many external original elements remainremain.

​​​​​​