BG Police Division Building
175 W Wooster St
This building was the Wood County Courthouse from 1894 to 1896 (while the present courthouse was being constructed) and the city offices until 1976. The building is Romanesque style with central stone arch, column-supported open belfry and baulstrade. Designed by Toledo architect David L. Stine.
Copyright 2017 | Downtown Special Improvement District | Bowling Green, OH